• Mann ENT will begin open enrollment for a research study to evaluate a promising remedy for patients with dizziness, hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and ear fullness due to Ménière’s Disease.
• Led by Dr. Brian Boone at Mann ENT.
• This study will determine the effectiveness of a middle ear steroid therapy protocol for this condition.
• The entire evaluation and treatment will be performed at Mann ENT at no charge to the patient.
• A $50 payment will be made to every patient that participates in this study.
• Potential candidates are chosen by Drs. Mann, Jones, Spector or Boone.
• Any patient that currently has a diagnosis of Ménière’s Disease, or is deemed highly likely to have this diagnosis after being evaluated as a part of this study, may participate.
Contact us below if you are interested in helping with this important research.